- This event has passed.
GSASMSPL at SES 2017
July 6 @ 10:00 am - July 7 @ 5:00 pm
The 8th Strategic Electronics Summit 2017 (SES 2017) – Defence & Aerospace, was organized by ELCINA on July 6th & 7th, 2017 at Bangalore International Exhibition Centre (BIEC), Bengaluru. The idea of SES was mooted by the ELCINA Executive Committee in 2009. It recognized the potential of this sector and the Indian industry’s special skills in the high technology low volume production.
ELCINA identified the following key factors, which inspired us to focus on strategic electronics –
- Rapid and supportive changes in Government thinking regarding Defence Production as well as Procurement Policies. Encouraging indigenous production and value addition, as well as participation by SME’s
- Large and growing budgets for the Defence & Homeland Security
- Greater importance of defense avionics, as well as, an expanding aviation industry
- Increasing threat in dependence on imports, for national security equipment
- High potential for employment and revenue generation
- Capability and keenness of the Indian industry to participate in manufacturing
Our team had the opportunity to participate in the following event and we’d sure hope to meet and interact with you there.
Venue :- Stall A-5, Bangalore International Exhibition Centre (BIEC), Bengaluru