The ABI LinearMaster Compact Professional is a low-cost, hand-held out-of-circuit IC tester. The LinearMaster is designed for testing analogue ICs with up to 16 pins through a ZIF socket. A range of adapters is also available for SOIC and PLCC devices.
The LinearMaster includes a search facility for unknown ICs, loop modes for intermittent failure detection, diagnostic information for individual pins and self-diagnosis for product integrity.
The unit is battery operated (4x AA/LR6) but an optional battery eliminator is available for extended use.
The ABI Compact Range is fitted with an RS-232 interface to allow connection with a computer and use with the optional software CompactLink. More information on this product has been provided below.
- Simple operation
- Extensive built-in library
- Comprehensive tests
- Unknown device identification
- Diagnostic information for individual pins
- Conditional loop testing mode
- Optional programming facility (CompactLink)
- 1x LinearMaster Compact Professional
- 4x AA/LR6 Battery